Thursday 25 August 2016

Still on track!

Hello,

It's been a while since I last posted - fear not, I'm still on LCHF and I'm not making waves just yet but I'm already benefitting from great skin and better mood despite the feeling parched like the am-I-stranded-on-a-desert-island kind of unquenchable thirst.

Weird thing though, is being on LCHF makes me feel so energetic. It's like carbs and sugar makes me feel lethargic - I've probably been back on LCHF for more than two weeks now and I can actually skip and run across roads when previously I would just force cars to stop (and they probably do because of the damage hitting me might cause due to my wide-load LOL) - it is truly an awesome feeling.

I've probably lost perhaps 4kgs by now, but really, I'm not too fussed this time. It's funny because I really don't know how to motivate myself - should I make like a drill sergeant and measure every inch and gram of loss or should I just focus on putting good food in my gob and worry less about the milestones. I waver between the two approaches! On one hand, feeling validated on each KG lost is awesome, like I'm heading the right way because as much as I talk myself into feeling the health benefits, being lighter is a huge thing - I want to be able to do extreme activities again like skydiving and fitting into rollercoasters and riding a segway (it's one of my planned rewards!). But the backlash of PUTTING ON WEIGHT, albeit due to a cheat or just having my period, it just takes away all the happiness and the negative thoughts flood in and I feel like I rather not know! For now though, I'm just waiting until I hit 130kg so that I can go out and buy a lovely L'occitane shampoo set as my first reward! :D

In the meantime, I'm loving it! Hope you guys out there are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment