Wednesday 7 September 2016

Clothespirations!

Can I just start by saying how delighted I am that overalls are making a swift comeback into the fashion industry?! Like, I seriously have never gotten over that fad and I just never had the chance to buy any that fit me and now it's back and I can't WAITTTTTT to get one!!

I mean seriously, just looking at ASOS right now is KILLING ME, I want all of them!!

OK, to be fair, some retailers like Next have already brought in some plus size ones that I could buy right now, but to be really frank, they don't look good on plus sized people!!!

Instead of looking cool, we'll probably just look like painters about to go and refurb something, especially if you get a scuffed up, vintage looking one, which is the kind that I really wanna go for!

The denim "pinafore" from TU Sainsbury's

I have to admit, I tried this one on at Sainsbury's (because I saw it in my size and I couldn't resist!!!) and if it HAD in fact fitted me, I would've bought it! But seriously, I could fit my top half in but the bottom was embarassingly tight, like cannot get my ass in and must unbutton everything from the waist down tight! Obviously the fit is very "skinny", so my desire to wear some overalls is hence on hold until I shed more pounds. Cannot wait. This is numero uno on my list!

I also have always, ALWAYS loved nautical themes. In fact, out of all my clothes, if they are not black, blue they are stripey and navy. Seriously. I am so boring HAHA! 

Navy dress from TU again - Sainsburys is my fav go to for cheapo clothes!

Again, I always wear tunics and skater dresses as it is, but I've never been able to wear them with bare legs! I want to so badly, but either it's because I have a large toosh or that I'm too tall, but if I didn't wear tights or leggings, it would actually be rather obscene! HAHA! So, I'm looking forward to being thinner so that I can wear short things and get a bit of a tan on my freakishly pale pins. 

Not to mention that I've never in my life gotten a tan on my legs, so they are very, very, disproportionately pale compared to my brown orang utan orange arms! HAHAHA...

I'd love to blog more about what kinds of clothes I've been dying to wear, but will do so later. It's a bit hard to edit photos when you're nicking time off work to do so lol, but I'll get there eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment