Tuesday 14 June 2016

Day 8 : Down, down, down she goes!

Starting weight : 152.4kg
Yesterday's weight : 149.6kg
Current weight : 149kg
Current loss/(gain) : 0.6kg
Total loss/(gain) : 3.4kg 

We are on a roll! Feeling so happy that there's still huge losses on the scales! Can't wait to be officially out of the 140s, but I can do with a downward trend for now!

I'm hoping to start walking to work soon, to move along the loss a little faster but I'm also worried that I won't have a back up plan for when I start to stall.. Is it silly that I want to wait until I stall so I can play my "walk to work" card to get things moving again? Hahahahha.. :P

Anyway, here's the stats from yesterday:

Day 7
Breakfast - Bolo sauce, small avocado, cheese crisps and soured cream (eaten like a taco bowl, yummm!) and milky coffee

Snack - 3 tbsp peanut butter, two glasses of sparkly water with teissiere sugar free cordial

Dinner - Salmon in butter, broccoli slaw, and milky tea

MFP Stats : 64% fat, 25% protein, 11% carbs, 302 calories under allowance. Win!

I've decided to record yesterday's food instead of today's, since that makes more sense right? So far the only thing I've had today is a caesar salad, and it was soooo tasty yum :) Haven't had any intense cravings yet, although yesterday I felt a hankering for ramen with peanut butter... Muhuhu.. Anybody have a low-carb ramen recipe? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment